image

CITY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED

City Developments Limited (CDL) has been at the forefront of Singapore's property sector ever since its inception in 1963. Today, CDL is a listed international property and hotel conglomerate involved in real estate development and investment, hotel ownership and management, facilities management, as well as the provision of hospitality solutions. The CDL group has an extensive network of more than 300 subsidiaries and associated companies under its wings, including seven companies listed on notable stock exchanges in New Zealand, Hong Kong, London, and the Philippines. Please take a look www.cdl.com.sg to get more details about CDL Developer

CDL Constellation Pte. Ltd. (CDL Constellation) has incorporated a subsidiary known as Pavo Properties Pte. Ltd. ("Pavo Properties"). CDL Constellation has a 60% interest in Pavo Properties, with TID Residential Pte. Ltd. holding the remaining 40% interest. Information relating to Pavo Properties is as follows: Name of the company is Pavo Properties Pte. Ltd. Date of incorporation is 15 March 2018. Country of incorporation is the republic of Singapore. Issued share capital is $10.00. The principal activity is property owner and developer.

TID PTE LTD

TID Pte Ltd is a joint venture between Hong Leong Group and Mitsui Fudosan, Japan's largest private developer. With a 35-year history in Singapore, TID Pte Ltd. draws upon a wealth of experience and expertise. Its notable achievements include The St. Regis Singapore Hotel & Residences, The Oceanfront @ Sentosa and the Optima @ Tanah Merah. To get more information about TID Developer, please visit tidinternational.com

CONTACT US

Fill in the form below and you will be contacted ASAP

*denotes compulsory fields and acceptance of privacy policy

By submitting this form, I agree to give consent and be contacted (via Call/SMS/Whatsapp/Email) in accordance with DNC and PDPA regulations.